Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Poem : Unhinge Me

This is a phase all teenagers go through at some point in their life.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Unhinge me and let me go.

Why must I always cling,

Why must I

Always depend on you?

I want to fly

And explore the world

That lies beyond

What I circle about you.

A world that I can

Only see from afar,

But yet not be able to experience.

I want freedom, independence.

Unhinge me,

And let me soar.

1 comment:

  1. You have a great sense of writing I must say. Your posts incorporates the reality which are not accessible from anywhere else. I request you humbly please keep such brilliant contents.And yes i have digg your site santulanbawa.blogspot.com .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by :)